Sachin Chaudhry

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
FIJI REPORT - JUNE 17, 2007
June 25, 2007, 04:41:24 PM
Hi, guys. Just a quick post on some action here in Fiji which happens to be home. Had a good bite all weekend with this fish being about average with a couple of really bigger ones deciding they would rather head off toward New Zealand with our popper securely in their possession and egg on our faces. Still made for a couple of real wild strikes right by the boat.
Sachin
Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 05:04:01 PM by Luke Wyrsta

Cam Foley

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
Re: FIJI REPORT - JUNE 17, 2007
June 25, 2007, 05:30:38 PM
Nice does that mean there is GT's on the way with poppers. [i live in NZ]
AKA STELLAJIGGER
KINGFISH INTERPRETER

Sachin Chaudhry

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
June 25, 2007, 05:33:50 PM
Take 'em a while. Probably by Christmas. What's biting in NZ right now??

Cam Foley

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
June 25, 2007, 05:41:26 PM
Not to sure have not been able to get out ,was up the coromandel a week ago make that 2 weeks and there was a school of big kings hanging around the mussel farms, hard to stop, some dudes live baiting got one that went 37kg these fish were in 10 to 20 meters of water.I did not get one [sop sop.]
AKA STELLAJIGGER
KINGFISH INTERPRETER

Sachin Chaudhry

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
June 25, 2007, 05:45:00 PM
Never, had a tussle with a kingie (closest we get to them here are Rainbow Runners) but they do not get much beyond 10kg so not much of a fight. Hopefully this weekends GT bite makes me forget all about the lack of Kingies here.

Peter Lowe

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
June 25, 2007, 09:40:54 PM
That's great, well done - He is a top looking GT........ :o

8)

Maryann Chaudhry

June 28, 2007, 09:10:40 AM
Hi, guys. Just a quick post on some action here in Fiji which happens to be home. Had a good bite all weekend with this fish being about average with a couple of really bigger ones deciding they would rather head off toward New Zealand with our popper securely in their possession and egg on our faces. Still made for a couple of real wild strikes right by the boat.
Sachin
;D..mmmmm.
Very nice! but I'm sure mines bigger :-*

Brandon Khoo

• Foundation Moderator
  • Giant Trevally
  • Liked:
June 28, 2007, 09:16:10 AM
Maryanne - have you come here to keep Sachin honest?

Sachin
;D..mmmmm.
If it swims; I want to catch it!

Sachin Chaudhry

• Bluefin Tuna
  • Liked:
June 28, 2007, 04:23:17 PM
She doe haul in some big GTs. Sends the popper flying an easy 70 - 80 metres every cast as well.

Maryann Chaudhry

June 29, 2007, 12:46:26 PM
Definitely not! I couldn't compare ;)!Sachin is a great fisherman. Att: Last gt I caught. b
Maryanne - have you come here to keep Sachin honest?

Sachin
;D..mmmmm.